Please allow 14 days after foreign travel before attending an appointment in the salon. If you have a cough, fever, shortness of breath or sore throat please do not come into the salon and call to rearrange your appointment.
ARRIVING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
Please arrive on time for your appointment and if you are running late please call the salon. If we are running late we will contact you in advance of your scheduled appointment time to let you know.
SAFETY IN SALON
- We have installed screens at reception and between the backwash basins for the protection of clients and our team.
- Please come alone and bring as little as possible with you.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided.
- For your safety we will provide you with a disposable gown and disposable towels.
- Clients will be issued with a face mask, if required, on arrival.
- We will limit and manage capacity in the salons to help support social distancing by using alternate workstations.
- In between every client appointment we will thoroughly sanitise each workstation and any product bottles used.
- All stylists’ hair tools will be machine sanitised after every appointment.
During this time we are not serving hot drinks but are very happy to offer you water in a disposable cup. You may bring your own drinks and snacks but please take the packaging away with you when you leave.
We are offering a curated collection of online complimentary fashion and lifestyle magazines via Digi-Mags. Simply scan our QR code in-salon and you can browse at your leisure a huge range of current magazines on your smartphone or tablet.
To cover PPE costs we will be adding an extra £3.00 to your bill.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we politely request that you notify the salon at least 48 hours in advance. Any missed appointments or cancellations with less than 48 hours’ notice may be charged in full.
CARD PAYMENT ONLY
We are operating a cashless till so card payment only will be accepted.
Click here to find out more about Scotland’s guidelines for the retail sector, including close contact services such as hairdressers, barbers and beauty salons, which covers procedures for staff and customer safety.